The escape for anime veterans and fledglings.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

japanese tv

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
angel fangs

PostSubject: japanese tv   Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:01 am

ok, i was flipping through the tv channels and i found a japanese tv channel!!! it's called nhk world tv and it's in english!!! it's wonderful!!! i just watched something about buddist temples which are really pretty!!! and something about an illegal bike parking solution, underground bike parking!!! the japanese are really smart!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
meesh

PostSubject: Re: japanese tv   Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:52 pm

They don't like people parking thier bikes infront of stores and in the main area of town, so most towns have underground parking...it might only cost 100 yen but people still don't use it, and park wherever they like. Occasionally they'll come around and ticket, and then come back later and collect the bikes that have tickets on them...too bad for you if you're bike is collected, you have to go get it from the yard. It's very much like if your car gets towed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
angel fangs

PostSubject: Re: japanese tv   Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:08 am

oh, that sounds crap, having your bike towed!!! the underground bike parking i saw was robotic, you put your bike in a machine and it took it futher below ground to store it!!! which seems a very good idea!!!

today there was programme about the bells in buddist temples and japanese instruments!!! it's really interesting how they're made!!! and how they sound!!! do you hear any temple bells ringing were you are???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
angel fangs

PostSubject: Re: japanese tv   Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:14 am

ok, i saw a totally cool thing on nhk today, there's like a mini 5 minute programme called my private tokyo and random people show you their favourite place in tokyo!!! today it was a maid cafe in akihabara where you challenge the maids to play video games with you!!! it looked so cool, i wanna do that!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: japanese tv   

Back to top Go down

japanese tv
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1