otaku escape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The escape for anime veterans and fledglings.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

L Word Season 6

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Serenity

Serenity

L Word Season 6 Empty
PostSubject: L Word Season 6   L Word Season 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:42 pm

So I finally finished watching the final season of the L Word. It was a bit disappointing, although not as bad as I thought it would be. I loved the first 5 seasons, but season 6 just doesn't compare. I didn't like how it ended, but I have heard rumors of a sequel. Anyone else see the last season yet? Or know anything about the sequel?
Back to top Go down
kimya
Mod Queen
kimya

L Word Season 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L Word Season 6   L Word Season 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:16 pm

I'v enever seen the end of it. I started watching it but 3 episodes in I just couldn't make myself watch it anymore. The whole series had gone from showing the lives of real lesbians to showing cliche's of characters I had loved but now couldn't stand to watch. I was so pissed about what happened with the show. It just seemed like after the 5th season Illene stopped taking the show seriously. Hell even in the 5 season she wasn't taking it seriously. She was more interested in throwing in commical elements and all this crap. It just became too Hollywood for me. Too much about what people think Lesbians are like instead of being about what real lesbians are like. Mad

Sorry the way the show turned out really bothered me.
Back to top Go down
http://kimya-san.deviantart.com/
Serenity

Serenity

L Word Season 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L Word Season 6   L Word Season 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:10 pm

Yeah, totally understand how you feel. I especially hated what happened to Max in season 6, and the whole non-ending of the last season bothered me.

I know what you mean about season 5 (even though I enjoyed it for the most part) - i mean, the oil wrestling and sex tape? yeah, that season was all about the fan service and not so much about the story and characters.
Back to top Go down
Akiahara
Admin
Akiahara

L Word Season 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L Word Season 6   L Word Season 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:11 pm

i hated nicki. jenny was nuts. i hated the destruction of alice and tasha.

and the non-ending was BS. i was like... wtf? so the whole season is basically one big flashback, and so... wtf? i wasn't satisfied at all.

what happened to max definitely sucked.

Back to top Go down
https://otakuescape.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

L Word Season 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L Word Season 6   L Word Season 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

L Word Season 6
Page 1 of 1