Started rereading a few yuri on daily_yuri, so thought I'd recommend them. : )
Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter - very pretty art, and kind of pervy at times. All of the stories are related.
2) Expressions of Love
4) First Kiss
5) Little Red Riding Hood Strikes Back - this one cracked me up
6) Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter (one-shot)
Endo - Boys Don't Cry - Not strictly yuri, also yaoi-ish. Its a super short one-shot, and its cracktastic
I highly recommend all of Ebine Yamaji's work. Her work usually features adults and have a more realistic feel than most yuri manga.
1) Love My Life - longer manga
2) Indigo Blue - longer manga
3) Free Soul - longer manga
4) Sweet Lovin Baby - shorter manga with one-shots; i like this one but i generally prefer her longer manga.
Little Little - I don't really consider this yuri, but its a very cute and sweet manga.
GirlxGirlxBoy - really liked the art. Its a story about two girls and a guy in high school and they're relationship with each other. Mainly the girls relationship with each other. Really liked this one.
A Cruel God - One-shot; this one made me laugh but its also kind of sad because its so true. lol About unrequited love but treated in a fun way. The art is a little older, but its still nice.