otaku escape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The escape for anime veterans and fledglings.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shounen Jump Friday! beware of spoilers....

Go down 
+3
Bloody day
Lou
kimya
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
kimya
Mod Queen
kimya

Shounen Jump Friday! beware of spoilers.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shounen Jump Friday! beware of spoilers....   Shounen Jump Friday! beware of spoilers.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:54 am

Naruto manga 458-
Meh, the Naruto storyline is annoying me. I mean it all seems like a plot device to give Danzo all the fucking power in the world. It would be different if he'd actually somehow earned that power or if he fucking took it then it would make sense. But its like "here's we'll make you Hokage...out of fucking no where" and "here we'll give you all the power of the five villages out of fucking nowhere"...

I don't know maybe I'm just in a bad mood, but its really fucking annoying that everything is being handed to him. Even the fucking Sharingan. ugh. Its getting on my nerves.

Belach manga 368-

I'm just a hard fan to please this week. Bleach was okay. Glad Hisagi confronted Tousen, though he doesn't seem to be very strong in his conviction.

The argument between Toushiro and the Vizard chick was kinda funny. But nothing really happened so meh.

No KHR yet though.
Back to top Go down
http://kimya-san.deviantart.com/
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Shounen Jump Friday! beware of spoilers....   Shounen Jump Friday! beware of spoilers.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:18 am

I hated Naruto this week. That is all I have to say about that.

Bleach on the other hand had all the stuff I love with characters I adore. I thought Shuuhei's speech in the face of his obvious injuries was heart breaking. He's so reticent that sometimes it's hard to remember that he was damaged nearly as much as Kira and Momo when his captain defected.

I was actually kinda sad after all that buid up that superchunky was done in my a kick from Mashiro. Though I don't think Wonderweiss is down for the count. I'm still convinced there's something special about him.

Gin still farking creeps me out no end. He gets such joy out of anyone's misfortune.

Hitsugaya weirded me out though. What the hell was with apologizing to Hiyori?! Totally WTF but I loved their argument. Or well Hiyori's tantrum. Laughing

And Lisa? Gageebus, but I love that woman. So few words, but so much action. I don't ship good guys with bad guys, but I really want to write her again and Halibel would be fun to try. Though i think putting her with Kyouraku would be so much easier. :XD:

And that's it for now. I'm so afraid to see KHR this week though. *cries* I still can't believe Tsuna and company lost! Wtf is gonna happen with them?! And I think it's totally unfair that the game was rigged like that. WTF using an immortal as a target. Millfiore are big fat cheaters. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://annieroo2.livejournal.com/9298.html
kimya
Mod Queen
kimya

PostSubject: Re: Shounen Jump Friday! beware of spoilers....   Shounen Jump Friday! beware of spoilers.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:48 pm

Yeah, the Naruto chapter for this week was pretty worthless. I don't know why he keeps centering the story on these characters we don't really know and expects us to be interested. Ugh.

I love Gin. he's so damn sadistic and creepy. I love it!

KHR this week was good. It was interesting to learn a bit about Byakuran's powers and also to learn more about Shouichi and how everything happened.
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Shounen Jump Friday! beware of spoilers....   Shounen Jump Friday! beware of spoilers.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:48 pm

KHR-
So if they could just get back to the past and stop Soichi from ever using those bombs wouldn't everything reset? Now that would be an interesting way to jump start the series in a different direction. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kimya
Mod Queen
kimya

PostSubject: Re: Shounen Jump Friday! beware of spoilers....   Shounen Jump Friday! beware of spoilers.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:27 am

Lol. So true. Too bad there's not a way to travel to the past...that we know of.

Still, while Byakuran's power is creepy it makes me wonder what makes it so all powerful. I mean how did he defeat Mukuro? There has to be more to his power than knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Shounen Jump Friday! beware of spoilers....   Shounen Jump Friday! beware of spoilers.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:32 pm

Oh I'm sure there's more too it. He's way to secretive to tell all to anyone. I'm just crazy scared now that technically they have to turn over the Vongola rings!
Back to top Go down
kimya
Mod Queen
kimya

PostSubject: Re: Shounen Jump Friday! beware of spoilers....   Shounen Jump Friday! beware of spoilers.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:52 pm

I know its so crazy. I'm scared and excited about whats going to happen this week.

Bleach Manga 369- Interesting chapter. I really really appreciate how Soi Fong's reason for cooperation was Urahara being trapped in a barrier for amonth. Its so childish its cute.

Looks like they may have actually gotten the drop on Death King Guy. It'll be interesting next week to see if it actually had any effect.

Naruto Manga 459- I actually enjoyed this chapter. Glad to see the rookie 9 realizing the real threat Sasuke poses. Its not just a matter of brining him home or whatever Naruto is always saying. Sasuke has to be stopped or its going to effect the way the whole village is view amoun the 5 nations.

Danzo has Shusui's sharingan. Creepy. very very creepy. The more that gets revealed about Danzo the less I like him and the scarier he gets. Sorry, but the power he has and the way things keep moving in his favor really makes me scared for my favorite characters.
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Shounen Jump Friday! beware of spoilers....   Shounen Jump Friday! beware of spoilers.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:18 pm

I just wanted to kick SoiFon's ass. I actually started liking her and now all I want do it watch her die. What a bitch. I can't wait until Yoruichi finds out and bitch slaps her into next week.

I'm done with Naruto. I'll read the spoilers from you guys but I'm officially done. Maybe in a few months when I'm no longer pissed off at watching nothing happen for eons and eons.
Back to top Go down
kimya
Mod Queen
kimya

PostSubject: Re: Shounen Jump Friday! beware of spoilers....   Shounen Jump Friday! beware of spoilers.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:21 pm

LMAO. Yeah, nothing happens in Naruto chapters. Honestly, you can probably not read at all for a couple months and not miss any action. I think Kishimoto just doesn't know where he's going with this. I really enjoyed this chapter since we actually got to see some of the Rookie 9. I think his biggest problem is that he's gotten lost in his own story. There really is no need to create all these characters that we don't know and don't care about when there are plenty of characters already created that we love.

Lol. I wonder what Urahara's reaction to that is going to be.
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Shounen Jump Friday! beware of spoilers....   Shounen Jump Friday! beware of spoilers.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:33 pm

Urahara's a total perv, he's gonna love the bitch slap and then probably recite some incantation and walk outta the box like it wasn't even there. That would be justice.
Back to top Go down
Akiahara
Admin
Akiahara

PostSubject: Re: Shounen Jump Friday! beware of spoilers....   Shounen Jump Friday! beware of spoilers.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:52 am

and here i have absolutely no idea what's going on, because i'm too caught up in other things.

to think that i'm more excited about the next episode of 07 ghost than reading bleach or naruto these days.

BLASPHEMY.
Back to top Go down
https://otakuescape.darkbb.com
meesh

meesh

PostSubject: Re: Shounen Jump Friday! beware of spoilers....   Shounen Jump Friday! beware of spoilers.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 9:48 pm

I thought it was funny that that was her price. Come on, the guy basically took the woman she worshiped away from her. I can understand why she's still a little ticked off, and it's not like asked for them to kill him, just make disappear for a little while...what's a month to someone who lives for hundreds of years?
Back to top Go down
angel fangs

angel fangs

PostSubject: Re: Shounen Jump Friday! beware of spoilers....   Shounen Jump Friday! beware of spoilers.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:10 am

where is bleach??? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
kimya
Mod Queen
kimya

PostSubject: Re: Shounen Jump Friday! beware of spoilers....   Shounen Jump Friday! beware of spoilers.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:34 am

Bleach Manga 370- Seemed like kind of an anti-climactic ending to the Death King of God of Death or whatever his name was. But still, glad that fight is over. Though I have no idea how they beat him. Maybe I just don't understand Kido.

Naruto Manga 460- Yay, some Sasuke focus. Jeez, sometimes I'm such a Sasuke fangirl. Looks like Sasuke has completely lost his mind....again...or still. I really wonder where this is going. At least now we'll get a chance to find out Madara's true intentions.

I keep hoping Sasuke just blinks and says "just kidding, I'm a genius remember" and does something awesome. But I'm starting to believe less and less that its going to happen. Makes me sad.

Can't wait for KHR manga.
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Shounen Jump Friday! beware of spoilers....   Shounen Jump Friday! beware of spoilers.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:16 am

I took one look at the stormtroppers in the Naruto pages, and decided I'd been wise to quit reading it. *facepalm*

Bleach-
I thought Hachi was hardcore. Though a damn lot of people seem to be losing arms.

What Hachi did was take the arm that was being eaten away by Barragans power and cut it off with kido before it comsummed him completely. Then with another kido spell he transported it inside Barragan and let his own power eat him away. I thought it was brilliant. Very Happy

I'm still pissed at SoiFon, but I'm thinking Urahara has lived too long to ever be taken in my anyone including SOiFon and the Vaizard.

I am happy this fight it over, but I think it had a more satisfying ending than just blowing the bastard up.

KHR-
It should be an interesting week. I can't believe they're doing the battle all over again... assuming of course Byakuran doesn't try cheating again.
Back to top Go down
angel fangs

angel fangs

PostSubject: Re: Shounen Jump Friday! beware of spoilers....   Shounen Jump Friday! beware of spoilers.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:02 am

ok all i can say about bleach is that i want what tite kubo is on!!!
Back to top Go down
kimya
Mod Queen
kimya

PostSubject: Re: Shounen Jump Friday! beware of spoilers....   Shounen Jump Friday! beware of spoilers.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:23 pm

Shounen Jump Friday!!

Honestly I was happy with all the chapters of my manga this week.

Naruto Manga 461- So, not much really happened this week. But it was good to see some action. Honestly Sasuke's never hotter than when he's fighting to me. Though this is a stupid fight for him to be in. I can't believe he's starting fights when he should have an objective and be smart about it. Just further proof I guess that he's completely off his rocker. I'm interested to see what happens next week. And hopefully we'll see more of what's going on with Naruto and Madara.

Bleach Manga 371- Enjoyed this chapter this week. I think the main reason I enjoyed it was because we got to see some sexy Aizen in it. I freaking love Aizen. He's so damn evil. Glad #2 is gone. Now hopefully we'll move on to more interesting fights. Like the fight with Stark. I freaking love him.

Katekyo Hitman Reborn Manga 255- Byakuran is so damn sexy!!! I love him. Especially when he loses his smile and get his supersexy/angry face on. So hot.

Also love Squalo cutting all the Bullshit and throwing his shark into the fight. Awesome. I love him. And Hibari was so cute in this chapter to me. He's just so....not emo, stoic. Hibari is like the definition of stioc. I love him.

And of course THE best part of the chapter this week....MUKURO!!!!!!!!!!!! *fangasm* OMG. I was so freaking happy to see Mukuro again. how many chapter's has it been? A million? And he's just as sexy as he always is. I fucking love it! Next week's chapter is going to be really interesting.
Back to top Go down
kimya
Mod Queen
kimya

PostSubject: Re: Shounen Jump Friday! beware of spoilers....   Shounen Jump Friday! beware of spoilers.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 10:52 am

I'm going to post here even though apparently I'm the only one still reading the Bleach and Naruto mangas.

Naruto 465- okay, so maybe I'm just a Sasuke fangirl but I am loving all these chapters with him as the focus. Yeah, he's being a jackass but I love seeing him fighting, love seeing him being bad ass. Naruto will soon come along and make him see the light or...they're going to brawl. I really really want to see that. Honestly, I'd love to see them in the same place at the same time, talking to each other.

Bleach 375- Oh Stark! Oh Halibel! Sucks to work for Aizen. I can't believe he killed Halibel....ok I can believe it but I hate it! Gods if Aizen wasn't so sexy I'd hate him. Also, YAY GIN!!!!

Shunsui is totally the man. Seriously, as soon as he got serious Stark was dead, it was like instantaneous. That's so bad ass and awesome. But what's up with Ukitake! I hope he's okay!!

No KHR manga yet. But I'm nervous to see what's going to happen this week, with the way Squalo's battle ended last week.
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Shounen Jump Friday! beware of spoilers....   Shounen Jump Friday! beware of spoilers.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:46 am

Does anyone keep up with shonen Jump anymore.

I quit Naruto for so long, then went back just in time to be royally pissed off. XD

I'm still totally in love with Bleach and the whole Shinji/Hiyori thing practically broke my heart. Tousen was still a tool, which was expected. Aizen is still all powerful evil, which is also no surpsise. But I am so salivating to find out what Unohana has been up to with Ichigo and whether we're gonna get her backstory.

KHR is still sort of annoying me. I want the story to start going somewhere again instead of just spinning in place.

I haven't seen an update on 07 Ghost in forever, I am so sad about that.

Vampire Knight is still the same, Yuuki has become this little doormat.

Fullmetal Alchemist is surprisingly action filled, moving forward and interesting. I'd love to see it wrap up with something epic, as in a showdown.

Bakuman is still surprisingly good and interesting for a a manga about making manga. XD

I can't even remember what all we read anymore, but that's a brief update from me at least. Wink
Back to top Go down
kimya
Mod Queen
kimya

PostSubject: Re: Shounen Jump Friday! beware of spoilers....   Shounen Jump Friday! beware of spoilers.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:12 pm

I'm still reading shounen jump.

I like Naruto. The fight with Danzo was good but kind of anti-climactic. Well maybe I just feel that way now that it's over. Still, I enjoyed it. This week's manga was out there though. I know people are going to talk so much shit about Sakura, but I'm honestly not surprised. and I feel for Sakura. I can't say that if I was in her position I would do anything different.

I haven't read Bleach from this week yet. I get nervous when I read Bleach these days. Seriously, I'm just waiting for someone to die and it ties my stomach in knots.
Back to top Go down
meesh

meesh

PostSubject: Re: Shounen Jump Friday! beware of spoilers....   Shounen Jump Friday! beware of spoilers.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 9:24 pm

I'm still keeping up with Bleach. This week is pretty "OMG"ish. I just hate the fact that with the fight scenes, we don't get as much story.
Back to top Go down
meesh

meesh

PostSubject: Re: Shounen Jump Friday! beware of spoilers....   Shounen Jump Friday! beware of spoilers.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 1:56 pm

Does anyone know if there was no Shonen Jump this week? I'm not it Japan anymore, so I can't remember if there's a holiday
Back to top Go down
meesh

meesh

PostSubject: Re: Shounen Jump Friday! beware of spoilers....   Shounen Jump Friday! beware of spoilers.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:32 pm

This week's Bleach (397).....

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
kimya
Mod Queen
kimya

PostSubject: Re: Shounen Jump Friday! beware of spoilers....   Shounen Jump Friday! beware of spoilers.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:51 am

Oh I know right! I am so psyched to see Isshin finally reveal himself! OMG. I really enjoyed this weeks Bleach especially since it had GIN!!! Whom I will always love and adore! I so cannot wait until next week when we get to see his Bankai!!
Back to top Go down
kimya
Mod Queen
kimya

PostSubject: Re: Shounen Jump Friday! beware of spoilers....   Shounen Jump Friday! beware of spoilers.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:41 am

OMG, I was 3 weeks behind on Bleach but I finally got caught up today. Yeah, I LOVE Gin, and I was really scared for a moment that he was about to die. But looks like their fight was postponed so I don't have to worry about it anymore.

Loving the interaction between Isshin and Ichigo right now. So freaking funny.

AND AND OMG Urahara! I'm especially loving him right now since I'm re-reading Shades of Gray. *sigh*

Also, anyone else get some seriously pervy feelings during Gin and Ichigo's conversation about "sword" length and extension. My brain was totally in the gutter the whole time. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shounen Jump Friday! beware of spoilers....   Shounen Jump Friday! beware of spoilers.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shounen Jump Friday! beware of spoilers....
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next