otaku escape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The escape for anime veterans and fledglings.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

my fave j-rock!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
angel fangs

angel fangs

my fave j-rock!!! Empty
PostSubject: my fave j-rock!!!   my fave j-rock!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:39 am

ok, i love jrock and i thought i would share some of my favourite bands with everyone!!!

this is SuG!!! as you can see i luffles them!!! i love takeru!!!

this is alterna!!!

this is butterfly boy, my favourite SuG song!!!

Back to top Go down
angel fangs

angel fangs

my fave j-rock!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: my fave j-rock!!!   my fave j-rock!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:09 am

how did everyone like SuG??? did you even read the thread??? probably not, oh well!!!

i'm going to post videos of another of my fave jrock bands, versailles!!! they are called versailles philharmonic quintet in america!!! someone else apparently uses their name already in the usa!!! anyhoo, they play symphonic metal, but are still classed as jrock!!!!

this is aristocrats symphony!!!

this is the revernant choir!!!

ok, just as i was about to post this, i found something that said the bass player jasmine you is dead!!! i knew he's been ill, but i still hope it's all a mistake!!! i can't stop crying, why did this have to happen??? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

my fave j-rock!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
otaku escape :: The Real Deal :: Music-
Jump to: