otaku escape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The escape for anime veterans and fledglings.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Live Action, anyone?

Go down 
+2
angel fangs
Serenity
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
meesh

meesh

Live Action, anyone? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Action, anyone?   Live Action, anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:30 pm

I think he plays the goofy guy well...but when he has to do serious acting...ummm not so hot. and he sucks at crying. (matsujun) I think Oguri Shun is a better actor and Matsuda Shota even better than both (if we're talking about HYD guys)

Maybe it's just that Matusjun and Oguri Shun are typecast to "cute funny guy" and "serious/intense guy" and Matsuda Shota has had more of a chance to do different roles ( Love shuffle vs Liar Game vs Meitantei no Okite)
Back to top Go down
Akiahara
Admin
Akiahara

PostSubject: Re: Live Action, anyone?   Live Action, anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:37 pm

i totally need to watch more jdrama. that would be nice.

matsujun is hella nice eye candy, though... XD
Back to top Go down
https://otakuescape.darkbb.com
Serenity

Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Live Action, anyone?   Live Action, anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:53 pm

I finished Ikemen Mendel Idol or at least all the available episodes. I can't tell if its ongoing or if there is going to be a sequel, since it ended in a way that left it open. But I really liked how it all ended up. Very funny and cute series, although it was quite silly. Razz And I just love Nami/Kai! So cute! XD

And I watched the first episode of Mei-chan no Shitsuji. I wasn't sure what to expect but I like it so far.
Back to top Go down
Serenity

Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Live Action, anyone?   Live Action, anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:57 pm

I was curious about The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince, so i started watching it, and now i can't stop. Its so good! XD I'll have to come back to Mei-chan no Shitsuji after I finish Coffee Prince.

Btw, is anyone else using MySoju.com to watch HanaKimi? I was trying to watch it but it keeps saying video is unavailable. Sad Anyone have that problem, or is it just me??
Back to top Go down
meesh

meesh

PostSubject: Re: Live Action, anyone?   Live Action, anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:45 am

You could try Dramacrazy.net, but I think I DLed from d-addics.com or even Youtube or Veoh.conm
Back to top Go down
meesh

meesh

PostSubject: Re: Live Action, anyone?   Live Action, anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:29 pm

Friday I went and saw Gokusen The Movie. it was really cute. There seems to be a little thing between Odagiri Ryu (2nd season) and Yankumi. He comes back as a new teacher...and in my opinion is much hotter with the shorter, darker hair.
Back to top Go down
angel fangs

angel fangs

PostSubject: Re: Live Action, anyone?   Live Action, anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 6:52 am

Serenity wrote:
I was curious about The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince, so i started watching it, and now i can't stop. Its so good! XD I'll have to come back to Mei-chan no Shitsuji after I finish Coffee Prince.

Btw, is anyone else using MySoju.com to watch HanaKimi? I was trying to watch it but it keeps saying video is unavailable. Sad Anyone have that problem, or is it just me??

yay!!! you're doing the same as me!!! i stopped watching mei-chan half way through cos i started watching coffee prince!!! what episode are you up to??? i just finished episode 14!!!

it did that to me too when i tried to watch hana kimi!!!

here's the link to a youtube users profile, they uploaded all of hana kimi with english subs!!! i used it and it's great!!!

https://www.youtube.com/user/yusukeyamamotofan

i hope it helps!!!
Back to top Go down
Serenity

Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Live Action, anyone?   Live Action, anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:53 am

I'm on episode 11 of Coffee Prince and han kyul finally found out eun chan is a girl. It was starting to drive me crazy that it was taking so long. lol I'm really loving this series though. So good!!

Every time i searched hana kimi on youtube, i got the other version and i couldn't find the japanese version which is the one i wanted to see. Thanks for the link!! i saved that page so i can start watching hana kimi next. I'll probably start that after i finish coffee prince. XD
Back to top Go down
angel fangs

angel fangs

PostSubject: Re: Live Action, anyone?   Live Action, anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:08 am

Serenity wrote:
I'm on episode 11 of Coffee Prince and han kyul finally found out eun chan is a girl. It was starting to drive me crazy that it was taking so long. lol I'm really loving this series though. So good!!

Every time i searched hana kimi on youtube, i got the other version and i couldn't find the japanese version which is the one i wanted to see. Thanks for the link!! i saved that page so i can start watching hana kimi next. I'll probably start that after i finish coffee prince. XD

do you like han seong's girlfriend??? i don't!!! and i think sun ki is great!!!

i know, at first i didn't realise there were 2 versions of hana kimi and i thought i had the wrong drama!!! Embarassed anyhoo, i'm glad to be of some help!!!

i just finished watching episode 3 of atashinchi no danshi!!! it's funny watching her trying to be a mother to the boys!!!
Back to top Go down
windelf_j

windelf_j

PostSubject: Re: Live Action, anyone?   Live Action, anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:10 pm

ok been stuck trying to fill my new terabyte hard drive. suggestions on where to find all sorts of dramas and movies are as follows (and you can download to keep), (other that mysoju.com), silentregrets.com, asianload.com (free to join forum- also has music), chinkymovies.blogspot.com and http://d-addicts.com/forum. i have watched all 3 verisons of boys over flowers. liked the tw verison 1st season not so much the 2nd or the specials, also liked the korean verison better than the japanese (i thought the japanese was a bit more light hearted). if you are looking for suggestion on what to watch ive got tons. mars, devil beside me, love contract, love marriage, when its at night, how to be a perfect neighbor, soulmate, fated to love you, witch amusement, why why love, cat street, full house, smiling pasta, nobuto wo produce, my queen, love marriage, unfair, sakano, kimi wa petto, jotei, just to name a few that ive seen. and my list to watch is even longer. luckly my job gives me time to watch and read to my hearts content.
Back to top Go down
Serenity

Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Live Action, anyone?   Live Action, anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 5:07 pm

angel fangs wrote:
Serenity wrote:

do you like han seong's girlfriend??? i don't!!! and i think sun ki is great!!!

i know, at first i didn't realise there were 2 versions of hana kimi and i thought i had the wrong drama!!! Embarassed anyhoo, i'm glad to be of some help!!!

i just finished watching episode 3 of atashinchi no danshi!!! it's funny watching her trying to be a mother to the boys!!!

I don't like han seong's girlfriend either. She's annoying, and I've started just skipping the scenes with just her and han seong. lol I got to episode 14 but haven't watched it in a few days. And yeah, Sun Ki is cool and he's really pretty.

Yeah, you definitely helped! I saw the first 2 episodes of Hana Kimi (japanese version). Its really cute! My computer's been so slow lately though, so i haven't watched any live action in a few days. Boo.
Back to top Go down
angel fangs

angel fangs

PostSubject: Re: Live Action, anyone?   Live Action, anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:39 pm

Serenity wrote:

I don't like han seong's girlfriend either. She's annoying, and I've started just skipping the scenes with just her and han seong. lol I got to episode 14 but haven't watched it in a few days. And yeah, Sun Ki is cool and he's really pretty.

Yeah, you definitely helped! I saw the first 2 episodes of Hana Kimi (japanese version). Its really cute! My computer's been so slow lately though, so i haven't watched any live action in a few days. Boo.

do you think eun chan and han kyul make a good couple??? i do, watching them togther is so cute!!! there is a bombshell dropped in episode 14 and i started liking han seong's girlfriend a little more because of that, but only cos han seong loves her!!!

i'm watching more live drama due to my lil bro getting a laptop of his own!!! i've finished watching episode 10 of atashinchi no danshi, only 1 episode left!!! it's great but i keep expecting oguri shun to be next to horikita maki because of hana kimi!!!
Back to top Go down
Serenity

Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Live Action, anyone?   Live Action, anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:37 pm

angel fangs wrote:
Serenity wrote:

do you think eun chan and han kyul make a good couple??? i do, watching them togther is so cute!!! there is a bombshell dropped in episode 14 and i started liking han seong's girlfriend a little more because of that, but only cos han seong loves her!!!

i'm watching more live drama due to my lil bro getting a laptop of his own!!! i've finished watching episode 10 of atashinchi no danshi, only 1 episode left!!! it's great but i keep expecting oguri shun to be next to horikita maki because of hana kimi!!!

Yeah, eun chan and han kyul are the cutest couple ever. XD So adorable. I found out about han seong's gf in ep 14. She' s ok but i'm just not that interested in her. I thought it was really cute though, when the four of them had a dinner party together (eun chan, han kyul, han seong and his gf). I don't remember which episode that was, but i thought that was funny . . . especially w/ eun chan being her usual self and chugging down the wine while every one else just drinks it normally. lol
Back to top Go down
angel fangs

angel fangs

PostSubject: Re: Live Action, anyone?   Live Action, anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:59 pm

Serenity wrote:

Yeah, eun chan and han kyul are the cutest couple ever. XD So adorable. I found out about han seong's gf in ep 14. She' s ok but i'm just not that interested in her. I thought it was really cute though, when the four of them had a dinner party together (eun chan, han kyul, han seong and his gf). I don't remember which episode that was, but i thought that was funny . . . especially w/ eun chan being her usual self and chugging down the wine while every one else just drinks it normally. lol

i loved the dinner party!!! when han kyul is saying that eun chan is gorgeous behind her back!!! it makes me laugh!!! that was in episode 14, btw!!! it's weird eun chan gulps wine and han kyul drinks a little and he gets drunk!!! it's funny though!!!

ok, i finally finished the last episode of atashinchi no danshi and i loved it!!! it was a wonderful drama that had great acting, was funny and showed how diverse personalities can get on together when they're family!!! now i'll have to start watchig coffee prince again!!!
Back to top Go down
windelf_j

windelf_j

PostSubject: Re: Live Action, anyone?   Live Action, anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 12:43 am

http://www.yellowcinema.com/
is also a good site to find films and dramas to download
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live Action, anyone?   Live Action, anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Live Action, anyone?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2