otaku escape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The escape for anime veterans and fledglings.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dollhouse Season 2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Serenity

Serenity

Dollhouse Season 2 Empty
PostSubject: Dollhouse Season 2   Dollhouse Season 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 10:21 pm

So does anyone watch this? I watched the season 2 premiere tonight and i thought it was great. its gotten a lot better since season 1, and there were some cool guest stars: alexis denisof from angel and lee adama from BSG. i also read online that summer glau will be in a few episodes. i'm so excited! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
windelf_j

windelf_j

Dollhouse Season 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dollhouse Season 2   Dollhouse Season 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:24 pm

i watch it and i loved the episode that didnt air but was on the dvd the one from the future. cant wait to watch season 2. i usually download a few episodes then watch them at once. that way i dont have to wait between episodes.
Back to top Go down
Serenity

Serenity

Dollhouse Season 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dollhouse Season 2   Dollhouse Season 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:19 am

yeah, i saw the unaired episode from season 1 and liked that too. i really like the direction the show is going. hopefully it will keep getting better, and i'm so happy about all the guest stars from BSG and past joss whedon shows. XD
Back to top Go down
meesh

meesh

Dollhouse Season 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dollhouse Season 2   Dollhouse Season 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:40 am

*raises hand* I'm a dollhouse fan. I love that the whendonverse and the BSG verse are crossing (mmmm helo and lee.....oh sorry I got destracted for a moment)

I can't wait to see what they do with Echo remembering even when Topher is wipping her. Does anyone else think that there might be something going on between Topher and whiskey...or that there was before she was whiskey?
Back to top Go down
Serenity

Serenity

Dollhouse Season 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dollhouse Season 2   Dollhouse Season 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:45 pm

I can't wait until the next episode. I am really hoping to see more of Bennett and I want to know about what happened b/n Bennett and Caroline. I thought Summer Glau did a fantastic job in the last episode. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Dollhouse Season 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dollhouse Season 2   Dollhouse Season 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:57 am

I really liked this show.

I haven't gotten a chance to watch the last episode. I think because I don't want it to be over.

I'm sad that just as it was finally getting really good it gets canceled. I know that they had to make that decision a while back, but it still makes me sad.

I wasn't very impressed with season 1 or the first few of season 2, but I really started liking it when Echo was starting to take charge. I was kinda hoping she'd get some sexin' one of these days too. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://annieroo2.livejournal.com/9298.html
Serenity

Serenity

Dollhouse Season 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dollhouse Season 2   Dollhouse Season 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:22 pm

The last episode was really good, although I did yell at the tv a few times. Embarassed And I missed the first 10 minutes of the episode. I am definitely going to have to rewatch season 2 once its over. Let me know when you catch up, so we can talk about it. Very Happy

Meesh - I don't know if anything was going on between Topher and Whiskey, but it was weird that Topher programed Whiskey to hate him. I haven't really thought about it. Hmmm . . . really need to rewatch the show again once its complete. I'm sure there's stuff I haven't noticed.
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Dollhouse Season 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dollhouse Season 2   Dollhouse Season 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 5:44 pm

I can't believe there are only 2 episodes left. I was so shocked after watching last weeks! I totally did not see that coming as the head of Rossum.

I finally want to know what all is going on and the powers that be have canceled it. I hope they give it a good series ending anyway. *sigh*
Back to top Go down
http://annieroo2.livejournal.com/9298.html
meesh

meesh

Dollhouse Season 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dollhouse Season 2   Dollhouse Season 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:14 pm

I caught the description of the episode, with them saying the head of Rossum would be revealed, and I guessed it about 5 seconds before they showed who it was. But still...oh!

I can't wait to see the remaining episodes!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dollhouse Season 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dollhouse Season 2   Dollhouse Season 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dollhouse Season 2
Page 1 of 1