otaku escape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The escape for anime veterans and fledglings.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

future cosplays plans.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akiahara
Admin
Akiahara

future cosplays plans. Empty
PostSubject: future cosplays plans.   future cosplays plans. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:51 am

well, we all know kimya and i are doing reborn...

but is anyone else cosplaying? lou? acen next year?

i have two versions of gokudera planned for sac anime and yaoi con. maybe i'll do more of him in the future. i want to do his TYL self (geez, my mafia itachi is almost gokudera, sans vest, hat, and scarf) eventually... but i'm NOT wearing a suit for cosplay in california in august. i would die of freaking heat stroke.

these versions...

future cosplays plans. Gokudera

this is fanart, but i couldn't find another sistema CAI version on PB.

future cosplays plans. Sistema_C_A_I__by_chi_anikkori

i actually really want to do this version of gokudera, too... maybe at sac anime in january, since it'll be cold.

future cosplays plans. Gokudera_winter

also, for yaoi con, the plan is stein from soul eater.

future cosplays plans. Stein

you notice that they all smoke?! how perfect is that?! i can actually keep my glasses on with both of them, too, technically.

then, next year, i was thinking ukitake... the biggest problem is his zanpakutou, though. it'd be awesome to do the pair of them, but i was thinking of doing this for ACEN, especially if lou and hubby are doing nanao and kyouraku... which means i have to worry about what i can and cannot take on the plane, and how big it'll be. i can't check more than one bag...

future cosplays plans. Ukitake

what i want to eventually do - but i'll have to get crafty with a sewing machine, is koumei from koutetsu sangokushi at yaoi con.

future cosplays plans. Koutetsu-Sangokushi-15

but his dark version, which is just all the white on him turned black (no wig, YES!). i also think i'm too fat.

eventually, i'd like to do a ninjaverse itachi, too. so, we'll see.

another hope is squalo. TYL squalo, but not that black and varia uniform version, the first one you see of him. i think i'm too fat for him, too. Laughing

this squalo...

http://krishinya.deviantart.com/art/TYL-Squalo-122734090
Back to top Go down
https://otakuescape.darkbb.com

future cosplays plans.
Page 1 of 1