otaku escape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The escape for anime veterans and fledglings.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Code Geass...Beware of possible spoilers

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Serenity

Serenity

Code Geass...Beware of possible spoilers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Geass...Beware of possible spoilers   Code Geass...Beware of possible spoilers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:25 am

that sucks. Sad i still plan to watch all of season 6 since its only 3 dvds, but i'm not expecting it to be as good as the other seasons. oh well.
Back to top Go down
kimya
Mod Queen
kimya

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass...Beware of possible spoilers   Code Geass...Beware of possible spoilers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 3:37 pm

Well let me know what you think of it. I've heard plenty about it but I haven't seen the last few episodes.
Back to top Go down
http://kimya-san.deviantart.com/
Akiahara
Admin
Akiahara

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass...Beware of possible spoilers   Code Geass...Beware of possible spoilers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:07 pm

Serenity wrote:
that sucks. Sad i still plan to watch all of season 6 since its only 3 dvds, but i'm not expecting it to be as good as the other seasons. oh well.

i can't even find the damn thing to watch. it was on showtime ondemand for the longest time... but... no longer. DAMMIT.
Back to top Go down
https://otakuescape.darkbb.com
Serenity

Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass...Beware of possible spoilers   Code Geass...Beware of possible spoilers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 8:17 pm

Akiahara wrote:
Serenity wrote:

i can't even find the damn thing to watch. it was on showtime ondemand for the longest time... but... no longer. DAMMIT.

The dvds will be for rent from Netflix on Oct 20th. I have no idea where to find it online though.
Back to top Go down
Akiahara
Admin
Akiahara

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass...Beware of possible spoilers   Code Geass...Beware of possible spoilers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 9:12 am

i need it streaming from netflix. they never stream new releases. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://otakuescape.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass...Beware of possible spoilers   Code Geass...Beware of possible spoilers - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Code Geass...Beware of possible spoilers
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3